Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My first blog entry

Hi.I am Soumil Mahajan,a guy-next-door kind of a guy.Happy go lucky,I try and give things a humourous perspective,just to make things easier.Yes,you may call me an escapist,but then,who can handle all those burdens in a teenager's life!so,here I am,writing my first blog,and I am already craving for comments,human nature.I would like to mention this friend of mine,(the best of the best) who inspired me to write.This is for you,PDB.
Signing out for now,
Adios.
P.S.-don't think about the title of the blog much.It's a title of a song by THE band-Green Day.Couldn't think of a title at the moment!

3 comments:

  1. Finally my sweet bro in blogging world. Cant wait anymore to read ur 1st official post as this was just an intro.

    and btw plz thank the person who forced u to start blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So FAAIINAALLYY! :)

    P.S. This comment has come into existence after seven long days of procrastination..human nature! :)

    Oh, and need I mention how big fan am I of your expressing skills!

    Just keep posting as much as you can!

    I'm sure every reader'll love visiting this web page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh bro...nice nice...now i guess i can know d deeeepppp thots of my bro....ha??? :D
    btw like ur honest ending...dnt think 2 much abt title...just a song...some honesty ha!!

    ReplyDelete